ZAK PARKER

Posted by Shayne under , , ,
My eating habits suck. I eat out a lot and with all the different food choices you can find in Los Angeles I rarely keep it to the basics and I noticed some of my tighter sexy jeans were getting a little more snug than usual. So I decided to head to one of our hip organic grocery stores to buy some healthy food and make an attempt to eat better. The first thing that I noticed when I got there was the wide selection of garden fresh vegetables... okay, I'm totally kidding. The first thing I noticed was all the hot guys who obviously kept themselves in shape by eating well and working out. I decided to strike up a conversation with a really handsome dark haired guy with an amazing body in hopes of finding out which veggies were the freshest... okay, I'm lying again. I wanted to get in his pants. We started talking and he told me his name was Zak Parker. He had such a handsome face and adorable smile, not to mention a tight muscular body, the outline of which I could easily see through his thin, tight t-shirt. When I went to introduce myself he laughed because he knew exactly who I was. He'd seen my photo on our Blue Is Beautiful blog and said that he had always thought it would be really hot to pose naked for a site like mine. Well, I eventually did get in his pants, but sadly not in the way I had intended. I never mix business and pleasure, except for the enjoyment I get out of bringing you the hottest guys. So we arranged for a shoot. Since our first conversation was about health and fitness I decided to shoot him in the Randy Blue gym because I wanted to see what kind of workout he did. Okay, I wanted to see his sexy body working out while naked. And I'm glad I did. His debut video is so hot, I can't wait to pair him up with some of our other hot guys.